http://www.ribo.co.at/deniro/6119 I always drink herbal tea in the morning but wanted the switch it up and try something different from my normal green tea. I purchased Moringa tea off the cuff and didn’t realise it had a whole host of benefits so sharing just encase someone else may want to try.
source site Please note always make sure you do your research first when trying new supplements or herbal teas and if necessary speak to you doctor first. Also you are not meant to drink this tea on a empty stomach so make sure you have some food first.
The good stuff
http://serezin-du-rhone.fr/pifpaxys/8125 Like I said I got this one the cuff from Amazon because it had great reviews on helping people with tiredness( I need help with this big time!) Upon researching it has so many positive benefits was pleasantly surprised. It is packed with goodies, four times the calcium of milk, ten times the iron of spinach, three time the potassium of bananas, three times the Vitamin E of almonds, four times the calcium of milk, four times the Vitamin A of carrots , seven times the Vitamin C of oranges and two times the protein of yogurt.
- Gives you an energy boost ( My main reason to purchase it in the first place)
- Could help to lower cholesterol
- Linked in helping fight various types of cancers
- Helps in reducing inflammation in the body
- Improves immune function
- Helps promote weight loss
- Can help gastrointestinal problems
- Can help with breast milk production if you are breast feeding
- Can help regulate thyroid function
- Help reduce acne and blackheads and clear up your skin
- Helps to control blood sugar
- Help with reducing menstrual cramps
- Help improve anemia
http://battunga.com.au/?giopere=option-binaire-comment-ca-marche&4df=9a When I read all this was so shocked that one plant could have so much benefits there are probably more even. You are definitely getting your moneys worth with this leaf! It can take about 1 to 2 weeks to start seeing benefits apparently so I will let you know how it works out for me on Instagram.
see Have you tried Moringa Tea/powder before or do you swear by another super food or herbal tea? Let me know
source site Cassie xoxo